100% Remy Human Hair
13X4 handsewn Lacefront Wig
Custom Highlights/color blend
20inch Human Hair Farrah Lacefront wig
Healthy virgin hair can become dry, fluffy making it hard to comb. This may also cause breakage. This may mean it is time to care for your hair by returning moisture and nutrients.
- Before washing, gently brush wig thoroughly with a wig brush to detangle. Wigs with a tight curl, do not brush, use fingers and gently remove tangles.
- Using Twisted Crown Beauty Coconut Shampoo/mild shampoo, in a sink, add a small amount of shampoo to cold water. Turn wig inside out and immerse. Gently swirl and let soak for approximately 5 minutes.
- Rinse gently in cold water until all of the shampoo is removed. Repeat steps 2 &3 if needed.
- Apply conditioner to the wig and leave on for 2-5 minutes allowing saturation to the hair.
- Rinse in cold water until all conditioner is removed.
- Wrap the wig in a towel and pat out excess water.
- Place clean wig on a wig stand. Apply leave- in conditioner/oils/detangling spray. Distribute evenly over wig. Leave-in/Detangling Sprays: use product 10 - 12 inches from the wig.
- Optional: Detangle hair if needed.
- Allow to air dry completely before heat styling hair.