Faux mink lashes can be used to 10 to 15 times with proper care.
Princess Faux Mink Lash
- Soften the adhesive with a q-tip or cotton swab soaked in a good quality makeup remover
- Run your swab along the lash line.
- Grab the extension by the outer corner and slowly peel the strip away from your real lash.
Tips: If you feel any pinching or resistance, then apply more oil or makeup remover and wait a little longer before trying again.
Removing the glue on lashes:
- soak a cotton bud with oil-free eye makeup remover and wipe away the excess glue on the strip. If there are still stubborn bits grab a tweezer and gently pick them off.
- Take to cotton pads-tightly wound, not cotton buds mind you, and soak them in micellar water, Sandwich the lashes in-between the pads and very gently comb or massage them. Alternatively, you can also use a clean spoolie or Q-tip dipped in makeup remover to comb the lashes to break down the mascara.
- Take a cotton pad to soak it in warm water and wipe the lashes to get rid of any makeup remover product remnants.
- Gently stroke your lashes one last time and lay them down on a lintless towel. Give them enough time to air dry. Once they are completely dry store them in the box that they originally came in.
Tips: If you want to reuse your fake lashes in the future, always apply mascara to your eyelashes first then place the falsies on top. Avoid applying mascara on top of the fake lashes as it can damage or ruin the appearance of them.